Birla Ericsson Optical limited is committed to successful implementation of Quality, Environment, Occupational Health and Safety management systems within its business activities, considering these systems as fundamental to continual improvement process. We aim to
- Pursue best practices and highest Quality, Environment, Occupational Health and Safety Standards.
- Comply with all norms and regulations pertaining to Quality, Environment, Occupational Health and Safety.
- Enhance customer satisfaction
- Prevent injuries and ill-health
- Prevent & control pollution, minimize consumption of resources and generation of waste through adoption of better practices and technology.
- Utilize the creative potential of its employees and adopt a team approach to gain maximum benefits on all fronts.
- ENHANCE CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
- IMPROVE PRODUCTIVITY AND REDUCE PROCESS SCRAP
- ENSURE `ON TIME DELIVERY鈥 OF PRODUCTS TO CUSTOMERS
- PREVENTING POLLUTION, ILL HEALTH & INJURIES